Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quick update on my travels

Hey guys,
.
I wanted to get in a post before I left on vacation, but it just wasn't in the cards.  All I have time for right now is a quick update, but I promise there will be a post to follow...sometime.  Hopefully soon, but probably not until I get back to Spain.  Pues, I had a nice booze augmented Christmas Eve and was lucky enough to spend Christmas day with a Spanish family.  It was both wild and pleasant and I'll be sure to include my usual long description later on.

Aside from the Christmas festivities there is not too much more about which to hold you in suspense.  I had a Christmas dinner/party with my fellow teachers.  Oh yeah.  One more thing.  I'm in Rome!

My flight and everything went smoothly and here I am in the heart of ancient history and Catholicism.  I've been here for a day and I can say that Rome is as expected.  The city is chock-full of so many ancient wonders that you almost get tired of marvelling at them.  That aside, it is a place everyone should see at least once in their lifetime.

Aaaaaand that's all you get for now.  I'm on a friend's computer so I can't upload any pictures.  I'll be in Rome until the 4th then I'm going to Dublin.

More news to follow,

Stay tuned,

Zach.

No comments:

Post a Comment